Sunday, February 20, 2011

Processss!

This was my first printed and assemble zine..set and all ready for Chris Or Brian.


Matthew 16:18-19 are the scriptural references Catholics give to support this. "And I say unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock, I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the Kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shalt be loosed in heaven." 


Basically the front page comes from this passage from one of the earliest books of the bible. So i decided to create a visual outta it and came up with the above visual


. Elders of the church were known as bishops, and by the close of the third century; each congregation of any size had a bishop as its head


So i basically took a bit of the history of the catholic faith and tried to incorporate it into my design..





Got some proper feed back and i'm working towards it..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment